Job Opening: UX/Product Architect (Remote)
We’re searching far and wide, high and low, and somewhere in between, for a remote freelance UX/product architect.
If you’re successful, you’ll join an innovative company, dedicated to improving the everyday lives of people through digital product development.
We achieve this by focusing on the people – i.e. you!
Our business is a mosaic of people made up of different personalities, interests, competencies and goals. We’ve created an environment that embraces these elements and empowers everyone to take control of their careers.
As a UX/product architect, you’ll be an integral part of the Stoked mosaic. You’ll have the freedom to flourish in your role and all the support you need to reach your goals.
By looking after you and the other people around you, we know you’ll be able to work collaboratively and efficiently to create quality digital solutions for our clients.
What the job entails
In a nutshell, the main purpose of your role is to capture requirements and create an easy-to-understand concept, from the big picture to the finer details.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Gathering the requirements from the product owner/client (via briefing, interviews etc.) and shaping a big picture, as well as outlining all the detailed requirements.
- Transforming vague client requirements into prioritised feature lists – taking the client, existing applications, competitor’s offerings and other sources into account.
- Defining product architecture, user flows, wireframes and low fidelity prototypes. Based on requirements, you’ll identify the architecture that forms a meaningful presentation of information and organisational structure on the application from the users’ perspective.
- Ensuring that the concept works with the technology used and stays close to the standards of this technology.
- Making yourself available for any conceptional questions during the entirety of the project.
What we’re looking for
To be considered for this UX/product architect role, you’ll need the following skills, experience and profile.
Essential skills and experience
- You must have 2+ years of UX/UI design experience
- You should have a proven track record in working on information architecture jobs, competitive analysis jobs and usability testing jobs
- You need to be comfortable creating user flows, wireframes and sketches
- You have some knowledge of Figma
- You’re an extraordinary communicator that enjoys presenting
- You’re highly analytical
- You like to use technology to accomplish goals
- You like to research and learn about new things
- You like to create new concepts and innovate
- You’re a strategic thinker
- You’re great under pressure, can cope with setbacks and are highly adaptable
- You’re a nice human being!
Less than 30 hours per week
- Salary DOE – paid hourly
- 6+ month assignment (could be ongoing)
- Remote working (ideal for freelancers)
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then email your CV/freelance profile and hourly rate to email@example.com.