What data do we collect?
We collect data to allow us to customise our website and marketing to our visitors.
Automatically collected data
Using cookies, our website automatically collects the following data from our visitors:
- Date and time of visit
- The pages visited on our website
- The IP address of the visitor
- Information about used browser and computer (such as type, version, operating system)
- URL from the referral site (i.e. the page from which the visitor came to our solution)
Information you provide yourself
In addition to the information that is collected automatically, we also process data that you manually provided to us yourself.
Examples of data that users actively submit are:
- Contact information using our contact form
- Information you share with us via social media, including LinkedIn and Facebook
- Information sent by email, including job applications
- Information shared on chat
How do we collect data?
We also use various third-party data collection services, including:
We use Google Analytics as an analysis tool on our website. Here, data is sensed from our website to the service Google provides. Here, Google Analytics acts as a "data processor" of data we are responsible for, and this data is only passed on by agreement or to comply with legal requirements.
Our website uses Facebook's tracking pixels. This technology is used to generate statistics on the performance of our marketing and to target our ads on Facebook.
The statistics only provide information about the total number of users who have clicked on our ads. We do not see any information that can be used to identify specific users.
Our website also uses Linkedin tracking tools. This technology is used to compile statistics about the performance of our marketing and to target our ads on LinkedIn.
Our data collection takes place through cookies.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer, smartphone or similar when you visit a website and are intended to recognise it, remember your settings, perform statistics and target ads specifically for you. A cookie is a passive file and cannot collect information on your computer, spread computer viruses or other malicious programs. Cookies are used by virtually all websites.
How do I delete a cookie?
You can manage cookies using the following links:
- Delete cookies in Google Chrome
- Delete cookies in Internet Explorer
- Delete cookies in Safari
- Delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Delete cookies on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
Delete cookies on Android (in English)
Use of personal information
Personal information is never given to third parties unless you expressly consent to this. In general, the information we collect on thisisstoked.com is used for:
- Functionality so we can remember your settings. For example, whether you have accepted cookies or not.
- Traffic measurement and visitor statistics, which we primarily use to improve the website's content and navigation. Anonymous information is registered here, such as how long you visit the website, which pages you see, whether your computer has visited us before, which browser and operating system you use, etc. We use Google Analytics for this analysis.
- Behaviour-based, individually targeted advertising so that we can show you the ads that we believe are most relevant to you. For example, banner advertising on other websites. Here we use Google AdWords, Facebook and LinkedIn.
If we make changes to the policy, these will also be posted on the website.
Access to your data
If you want access to the information registered about you at Stoked, you must contact Hans Lambert Pedersen at email@example.com or telephone +45 25 39 84 38.
If incorrect data has been registered, or if you have other objections, you can contact the same place. You have the opportunity to gain insight into what information has been registered about you, and you can object to a registration under the rules in the Personal Data Act.